Question
Posted by: Odette | 2009-05-14

Infertility / Endometriosis

My husband has been tested and is only 30% fertile, I also have Endometriosis and cysts on my ovaries, I am too scared to go for a second Lapscoptomy. What can we do, we really want to have another child but dont know what options there are for us. In-Vitro and artificial insemination are out of the question as it is too expensive. Any home remedies or over the counter medication you can recommend? Please help!!

Home re4medies will not help in this situation. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert.