Question
Posted by: Lady M | 2012/05/09

Infertility

I need advice urgently.....I am 29yrs old and was once using the injection for contraception which I have stopped for more than five years ago but till this day my period are still irregular, I would even skip 6month without seeing them. I have been to Gynaes and they run all sorts of tests but its like no one can get to the root of this problem. I have done 2 lyproscopy procedures with no problem found, been on clomid twice with no succes, and also done the Artificial insemination with no luck.

I am really worried because I am not getting any younger and always wonder if I could ever be able to conceive.

Please help and maybe even refer me to a Gynae/fertility clinic who can help me.

Dear Lady M

From the history that you have given me, it appears that you have a problem of irregular menstrual cycles and that usually indicates that you are having problems with ovulation. Any fertility clinic would be able to assist you with regards to infertility and ovulatory disorders so I suggest that you contact a fertility clinic close to were you live. It would be important for you to have a full examination before any treatment should be instituted.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

4
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/05/24

Dear Lady M

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/05/11

Pretoria East clinic (Dr Trouw) will be your best bet.

Reply to Bee Sting
Posted by: Lady M | 2012/05/11

I''m based in Midrand, which cllinic are u goin to?

Reply to Lady M
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012/05/10

Hi there Lady M,

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling to conceive.

Where are you situated? I am going to a fertility clinic in PTA.

Please feel free to join us on the Infertility Support forum. We are a bunch of ladies that are trying to conceive.

Reply to Bee Sting