Question
Posted by: makanda | 2010/05/02

infertility

Me and my wife have been trying for babies for the past six years to no avail.
What should we do we running out of idias?

Dear Makanda

The first step is to do a full detailed evaluation of the cause of the fertility problem and this needs to be undertaken by a gynaecologist or preferably a fertility specialist as well. It is also important to have a semen analysis done early on so that any sperm related problems could be dealt with before invasive investigations are performed on your spouse.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

4
Posted by: alexis | 2014/03/12

I have had the pleasure of meeting Dr.T.Deo @ Groot Schuur Hosp Cpt. Never have I met a more compassionate,patient,kinder specialist. Having 2 resort to public hosp after years of medical aid I was aprehensive. The diagnosis was not the best, but she gave me so much courage and hope to face this head on. I applaud u Dr.Deo u are such a huble person

Reply to alexis
Posted by: makhwelefingqana@vodamail.co.za | 2010/06/01

please inbox me i will help you. i have a 9weeks programme ndibhalele apha ..makhwelefingqana at vodamail dot co dot zaa

Reply to makhwelefingqana@vodamail.co.za
Posted by: Coco | 2010/05/07

hi there is a good Dr in Pretoria, she will assist u.There is nothing like a woman cant bare babies (thats what i think) google the Dr Tebogo Deo.
hope this helps

Reply to Coco
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/05/07

Dear Makanda

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert