Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2010-01-26

infertility

unable to concieve for 3 yrs can you help?

Dear Charlene

If you are unable to conceive for the last 3 years then you certain have a fertility problem. I would suggest you visit your gynaecologist so that he can do a full assessment as to ascertain if there are any particular reasons as to why you are having difficulty conceiving. He would have to ascertain if it is a male problem or a female problem and then would give you the appropriate therapy.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Mary | 2010-02-02

I was using the loop as a contraceptive mode for five years. it was removed last year december. I m not using any contraceptive eversince but i do not fall preggies?

Reply to Mary