Posted by: Insaaf | 2009-07-31

I have heard that reflexology helps for infertility. What is your own personal experience in assisting couples.

What type of fertility-related conditions have you had success with? Are you able to assess and monitor improvements, and do adjust the treatment according to individual problems eg having a high FSH level, or poor egg quality etc.

hope to hear from you soon

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Insaaf
Infertility is one of my specialties. I have worked with many infertility cases, male and female. Reflexology works on the whole body - I, personally, do not believe in working only in one area. For example, I would not work only on the ovaries and uterus (or testes and prostrate) with my patients - the liver, thyroid, kidneys, brain etc would all have an effect on the hormones - even digestion. So I work the whole body through the feet. I might focus on one area more if I find a congestion.
I have personally worked with PCOS, poor egg quality, low sperm count, weak sperm, blocked fallopian tubes, endemetriosis, FSH inbalances and many other disorders which contribute to infertility. I also work with couples that have chosen the IVF or AI route - reflexology assists the body in that too.

What is also very important in my treatments is the lifestyle and diet of a patient - I take that into account too.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Warmest regards,