Posted by: Nons | 2008-12-09

Hi doc.
I have been trying to conceive for two years now. I had blood tests (hormones &  thyroid) done, a papsmear and an internal scan. It has also been confirmed that I do ovulate. My husband had his sperm checked, and it' s perfectly normal. My doctor says I' m fine, and that she can' t see any reason I won' t be able to conceive. My period is also normal - 28 day cycle.
Before I resort to a Fertility Specialist - to be honest, I really can' t afford one, it' s a LOT of money - can you give me advice, any advice on how I can increase my chances of conceiving naturally? Any old boereraat or old fashioned trusted method. I have a daughter of 10, but so badly want another one.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The one thing that has not been checked is whether or not your tubes are okay.
Other than timing intercourse at ovulation and sticking to a healthy diet with no smoking or alcohol (you and your partner), there are no other tips I can give you.