Posted by: Help | 2008-12-02

We have been trying to get pregnant for the last 8 months to no avail. I haven' t been on any contreception for about the last 5 years. I have a iron shortage and currently on medication. I also smoke but have cut down and trying to stop. Is there any thing I can take to impruve my chances. I am also ABnegitive.

Anon has given good advice.

Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-02

Infertility is usually defined as the inability of a couple to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse. However, younger couples may be encouraged to wait for up to two years by some doctors before seeking treatment.
So it all depends on age/diet/lifestyle/weight.
If you are following a healthy diet - Good
Smoking/alcohol/lots of red meat - cut down.
If you are overweight - try to loose some weight or if you are underweight - try to gain some weight.
A good fertility supplement to take is Fertipil-Plus. Designed for both male and female (both can take up to 3 caps p/day). It enhances fertility and contains vitamins/amino acids/minerals to enhance fertility and good cell production etc egg/sperm.

good luck guys