Question
Posted by: Desire | 2008/06/11

infertility

Dear Doc

I have been trying to fall pregnant for about 4 years now, my GP says because of low iron count and low insulan plus endometrioses i couldnt fall pregnant

he is since given me fennefer iron drips and glukophase tablets,ive heard that glukophase will make u lose weight, is that so,and will it help in me falling pregnant

Some women lose weight on glucophage and weight loss itself could lead to spontaneous ovulation and pregancy

1
Posted by: Nix | 2008/06/11

after 4 years you really should move on the a fertility specialist. you're gp won't know as much to help you.

Reply to Nix