Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2010-01-26

Infertile

My husband thinks that he is infertile. Where do we go to have him checked out? Ou rhouse doctor or somebody else?

Dear Chantelle

You can go through to your doctor who will then refer you to a laboratory to assess your husbands sperm for the quality, the count and the motility and this will determine whether your husband is infertile or not.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Cindy | 2013-09-27

I think i'm infertile. My ex cheated and got the other woman pregnant but we have been trying for over a year. Are there fertility gorvenment instutions where i can be tested. I feel it will be expensive for me as im not earning well. Around how much is it when consullting a private specialist?

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: confused and scared | 2013-09-25

i was with my ex for a long time and on no contraceptive but i never fell pregnant and he use to ejaculate in me all the time.what could be the problem

Reply to confused and scared
Posted by: A | 2010-01-27

Hi. I would see a fertility specialist who will send your hubby to give a sperm sample to a lab who will perform various tests that the specialist suggests. I think a normal gp is probable not experienced enough in this dept. Hope this helps.

Reply to A