Question
Posted by: Florence | 2012/03/09

Infertelity

I cant menstruate on my own.I have been seeing the gynacologist for a year and he reffered me to the spcialist in Kloof hospital.The doctors assiastant said i can ony see him May.Please advise what caused this and will i ever be pregnant?

Dear Florence

There are many reasons for failure to menstruate spontaneously and this may include premature menopause, premature ovarian failure or other endocrine or hormonal problems such as thyroid and prolactin abnormality and also other conditions relating directly to the uterus such as Ashermans syndrome. It would be important to visit a gynaecologist or a fertility specialist to have these conditions amongst others investigated.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Hiroyuki | 2012/05/16

You go girl! Awesome job .I am in! Just what I needed to get srettad to try and make some changes! One step at a time and maybe I will learn to focus a little on ME! Hope to see you sometime soon:)

Reply to Hiroyuki
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2012/03/20

Dear Florence

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert