Question
Posted by: lo | 2009/06/23

infections! please help!

can laxative tablets be one of the cause for bladder infection?

i used laxative tablets on thursday, and saturday i slept with my fiance, monday i discovered my urine is red in colour like blood and that happened again this morning, i am also using a loop since 2008 march.

right now i have lower abdominal pains aswell, what can one take as medication if this is bladder infection?

please help.

Not that I can imagine, but as I am not medically trained I am not certain. If you are weeing red, I suggest that you go to a doctor to have this assessed and treated!