Question
Posted by: Tics | 2010-01-13

Infections

Good day

I am 36 and for the last few months I have been having infections all the time. I have used Gyno-Daktarin (sp) on a few occasions as well as the generic product and while using, the infection seems better, but as soon as I stop, it is back. It varies from heavy itching with different discharges. Sometimes the discharge has got pinkish spotting in, sometimes it is yellow and sometimes it seems greenish. I am seeing my doctor on 5 February but are very worried about this. It also seems to increase more after intercourse. The pinkish blood appears the day after intercourse and then the other discharges starts. Please advise

You need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis as to what type of infection it is, and then decide on the correct treatment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-14