Question
Posted by: Help | 2009/12/07

Infections

I have systematical candida and resent found out worms. I am getting severe infections in my face that scars, burns badly and itches and are prone to break outs. The infections were either huge swollen ' blisters'  or now, long res tripe patches over my face and have been on various medicines. I have a severe infections again and was told all I can take is reaccutane and yasmine. I am so afraid my hair is going to fall out again, and get pigmentation. Can these meds stop infections and will I be able to heal the candida and worms when I am on this meds. The docters dont care about that.

Dear Help
Yasmin may cause worsening of your candida. Worms are easily treated by Vermox or Zentel. I think you should see a dermatologist - you may be able to use topical medication or even low dose antibiotics with probiotics.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Dear Help

Reply to cyberdoc