Question
Posted by: blesto | 2008/07/18

infections

i have just few question regarding my pregnant girlfreind' s situation.
what are the general infections that may coz a smelling yellowish discharge on a pregnant woman? my second question, what are the risks and dangers of that discharge to an unborn baby?

worried Father-to-be

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

this could be thrush. the gynae would treat this. can be related to too much sugar and wheat in diet. Ask the gynae about complications as the literature gives contradictory information.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Ilze | 2008/07/31

Thrush can be limited after proper medical care by lowering the water temp she baths in  adding a hand full of coarse salt to that water  limiting the use of commercial bubble bath or bath oils  normal J& J baby oil will help with a dry skin  and most importantly, she should use very little and mild soap in the direct vicinity of the vagina opening. Soap kills of the natural bacteria that should be in that area and then allows other infectious bacteria in. Hope this helps - it helped met for the past 25 yr.

Reply to Ilze