Question

Infection somewhere not sure what

I am not sure what might be the reason for this.. My discharge is normal I dont have an v infection but when I go toilet my urine smells like ammoniac (sounds strange) I dont have a dark colour urine as I drink a lot of water but I am self concence about the smell that maybe somebody would notice it.. I dont like to be intimate with my husband unless I had a bath I even carry a sanitary bag to wash during the day.. and change my underwear at work two times daily..I also had a bladder operation in January this year.. What might be the problem my lower back is slighty sore.

That sounds like a normal urine smell. I don't know what your operation was for, so I cannot comment.

1