Question
Posted by: FLower 1980 | 2009-09-01

Infection or not

A couple of months ago, I had a check up with my gynea. He did an internal scan and I had an infection, which caused slight bleeding with discharge. Had my periods last week, now I though I had a yeast infection, but I think its the same infection . But why is it recurring, didnt have sex with hubby for almost a month. Last when I had this infection, gynea didnt mention anything about any STD. So I assume its just a normal female infection. At this point of time I am using vaginal cream that I insert. But tipe of infection is this.

I don'y know what type of infection you had. Your gynae would have to tell you that. If it is thrush, there is information in the Top 5 questions on ways of preventing recurrences.