Question
Posted by: Mary | 2008-11-25

Infection now spotting

I had a bladder infection about 3 weeks ago, which I took Citro Soda for and increased water intake / ate yoghurt ... I thought the infection had cleared (most symptoms gone) ... however twice since then I have had some spotting (blood). My period is due next week, and I am very regular, not sure if this spotting is in relation to the infection? I have a slight discharge once ot twice a day that is darkish yellow - no other symptoms/pain ... any ideas? Anything I can get over the counter?

It may be that you have a vaginal infection. If you are itching, it could be thrush. Canesten usually helps for this.