Question
Posted by: Alex | 2009-09-19

Infection due to oral sex

Hello,

if a couple have oral sex , and they have been in no other relationship. Then what are the infections that may come up due to oral sex. Actually my wife says that she feels irritation in her throat after she sucked my penis .

owing to the fact that you both of you have never been in another relationship, we can state that she would not have an STI.

however, a throat can be very susceptable to infections due to the tonsils, lympth glands, and access to the ear, nose and throat cavaties. thus, it is a very sensitive area to infection. to ensure that infection is not a problem, use a condom during oral sex.

1
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-20

does she swollow.....

Reply to topdog