Question
Posted by: Liz | 2011/11/07

Infection?

Please help...for the second time now after having sex with my boyfriend, i have slight discomfort. it is not at all sore during sex but the day after, my urine smells different and everytime i go to the bathroom, it feels as if there is pressure on my bladder and its a bit uncomfortable. i am not sure whether this could be bladder infection or something else. i am sure its not the condoms as there is not swelling or itchiness or redness on the outside. i went to my gynae about a month ago and had slight thrush but was treated for that.

It does sound like a bladder infection. Try emptying your bladder before and after sex to prevent this. Also drink lots of water and try cranberry juice. If the symptoms persist, see your doctor.

2

Have you had a pap smear. It could be a cervical problem. Good Luck