Question
Posted by: Kristen | 2010/09/06

Infection

Hi CD, please could you help, for the pass 2 weeks I have been having really painful intercourse (almost like there isn''t any lubrication). My vaginal odour seems to be smelling a little different also but the discharge colour is still as usual. I was wondering what it could possibly be and if I have to see a Gynae or maybe buy something over the counter. I''m 24.

Thanks for all your help.

Hallo Kristen
You may have a slight yeast infection but rather let your GP or Gyne take a swab so that they can give you the correct treatment. You can use KY jelly as a lubrication until it becomes better.

3
Posted by: simon | 2010/09/06

Sounds like u pregnant

Reply to simon
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Kristen

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Kristen