Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/13

Infection

I would like to find out exactly what causes bladder infection and normal vagina infection. Since Feb 2010 I have had 3/4 times bladder infection and 2 times vaginal infection. And it seems that my bladder still is not as it was. when I need to go to the loo I can''t hold I immediatly have to go otherwise i will wet my pants. Is this normal, do need to worry. I will be going to a gynea ut only in August. Do I need to go earlier. We are also trying to get pregnant. Can this prevent me form getting pregnant?

Thanking you in advance

Sometimes bladder infections have not specific cause. Sometimes there is an underlying bladder abnormality. SOmetimes they are precipitated by sex. They will not interfere with falling pregnant. August is okay to see your Gynae.

2

Posted by: Natasha | 2010/07/15

Halloo, I had the same problem, I had Bladder Infection since I was a little girl, It went away for a little while Until I started using lil-lets tampons when I was 13, I don''t know what it is with lil-lets but I Know of allot woman who has problems with lil-lets, I drink Citrus Soda and Cranberry Juice during the day and that helps for the pain and discomfort. Hope You''ll feel better

Reply to Natasha