Question
Posted by: Soraya | 2010-05-17

Infection

Hi, Doc. I picked up an infection from work, last week Wednesday, it was very painfull and I was bleeding, i have been taking citrus soda ever since and Gyna gaurd for 4 days, today it does not feel so sore anymore but it is still painfull when I urinate and I notice that there was a bit of blood, do you think I should see a doctor

Hallo Soraya
You probably need antibiotics - especially if you have fever, and if it did not clear up within a few days with Citrosoda. Rather see your GP for a urine test ( he may need to send to the lab) and for antibiotic prescription.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-05-17

Hallo Soraya
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc