Question
Posted by: Jolene | 2010-05-11

Infection

I suffer from frequent Yeast infections. I would say maybe every second month sometimes more frequent!

What is the best thing I can keep at home to clear it really quickly.

Are there also foods which I should perhaps avoid in order to prevent this from happening.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-13

Posted by: E | 2010-05-12

You might get the: go to gynea-answer on this one...
Anyway, I have been using Betadine Douche (available without prescription) at the retail price of around R190 at any good/big pharmacy. Can be used after having your period to just freshen-up and also for mild infections. Read instructions though as it should not be used as a rule but only once in a while (as indicated on instruction insert in pack).

Reply to E