Question
Posted by: bryn | 2010-05-10

infection

If I get some vaginal juices of someone that may be infected with an STD - How long would those " grems"  remain active ?

i.e. what would a safe period be between touching a woman that could be infected, to touching a part of your own body, such as mouth, nose, penis etc

The 'grems' stay active as long as they do not get treatment. Consult your doctor for proper management. Infection is when any part of the body or bodyfluids meet/mix. I suggest you use condoms to prevent contracting other infections or infecting your partner. STD and HIV is preventable.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-11

Reply to sexologist