Question
Posted by: alhe | 2008/09/21

Infection?

My boyfriend has recently complained that after we had sex his penis was red, sore and dry. I don' t have any particular symptoms, slight itching before my period, but nothing unbearable. Is there something we should have checked?
Also, there is a cream, Medaspore, which my friend suggested I use if I am sexually active. Is this a good idea?

It is possible that you could have a slight infection and not really notice it, so if your boyfriend is picking up on some change, then it is worth taking seriously and having a check up.

Medaspor is an antifungal cream - this is beneficial only if you have a fungal infection, but make sure you only use this then as overuse of such creams can result in the fungus building resistance.

1
Posted by: worried | 2009/12/08

Can men use neosprin or medaspore ointment ?

Reply to worried