Question
Posted by: Despair | 2008/06/04

Infected and damaged tubes

Hi, I am now 33 years old, I've been trying to get pregnat for about 5 years with no luck, and then last year my gynae suggested a laporoscopy - this was done in April 2007, and only to discover that I have damaged tubes so nothing can go through. I was on antibiotics after the op, with the hope to heal at least one side, so far nothing has happened and my guess is that they are still badly damaged. Is there anything I can do or take to have my tubes healed enough to be able to conceive without IVF?

Dear Despair
Unfortunately IVF may be the only solution to your problem. Tubal repairs are successful only in highly selected cases and if this was not mentioned by your gynaecologist I would believe that it is unlikely to be a treatment option.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

can this be cured [infections on fallipion tubes]