Posted by: not sure | 2010-04-03

My girlfried and i were fooling around about four weeks ago.Although there was no penetrative sex,i did cum but i was not in her.I also fingered her a lot.Can she get pregnant.Also she has been dieting since and she feels weak,sometimes nauseas could this be because she is dieting or pregnant.She had her period but for some reason it was one and a half days instead of a few days,she also mentioned heavy flow.

I suggest that she consults a doctor for a pregnancy test, as she might be pregnant. The diet can also however, effect her energy levels. There are a multitude of reasons for fatique and all possibilities will have to be excluded.