Question
Posted by: shargal | 2009-11-08

induction

im currently on my 33 weeks and planning to induce on my 36 to 37 weeks,will it be a problem and is it safe for the baby?is he fully developed.i am already uncomfortable and not sleeping,sometimes i feel as if he is heavy to carry around.i am not coping and feel i will die if i have to wait for forty weeks. PLS ADVICE

Unless there is a problem, inductions are usually done at 38-39 weeks. Before this the baby's lungs may not be mature and could cause breathing problems.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-10

Posted by: Dazza | 2009-11-09

Same with me, my baby was 4.1 kg very big like a 2months. I exceeded my due date with 10days n my dr induced me n I was realy tired n paining my pelvic area. Jst a month before he was born he was already 3.6 kg. I thought I was going to deliver earlier than my due date, but where? waited and waited. I thinkng your baby is ready.

Reply to Dazza
Posted by: GONTSE | 2009-11-09

Hi sister i would advise to change the doctor cause 40 weeks is ten months and a woman can only carry a baby for only 37 to 38 weeks.i had my secon baby at ten months (40 weeks)and believe me it was hectic the baby' s weight was 4.1 norma birth the baby was very big and tall my baby was like a 2 months old baby

Reply to GONTSE