Posted by: Jackie | 2012-07-20

Indigestion / heartburn???

I was diagnosed in Jan this year with Helicobacter pylori virus my Dr put me on 3 course antibiotics and things was ok.
In the last 2 weeks I have out of now where started to experience what I think very bad indigestion / heartburn, this
Is so bad that I get chest pains and the pain, discomfort last for at least 2 to 3 hours to I point where I think I’ m having a heart attack
and other days I will not have it at all, It’ s very inconsistent. I don’ t feel dizzy or anything I’ m however on Iron pills I don’ t know if this is
an ulcer (I was never diagnosed with a ulcer before) I’ m really concerned as I see a lot of mentioning on the internet of cancer with these
symptoms. I have made an app with my Dr but can only see him in a couple of days.
What can I take to relive these pains and what is actually wrong with me.

Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon

Expert ImageNatural health

It sounds like there is a possibility the Helico might have started again. I would suggest using Magen pulv from Natura until you can get an official diagnosis - this will help with the heartburn.

Avoid acid forming and difficult digesting foods - like wheat, sugar, bread, red meats.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie