Question
Posted by: musa | 2010/11/21

indigestion

Doc very severe dysfunctional digestive system

Dear Musa
I can't really give you any direct advice because you don't mention what is wrong with your digestive system (ulcers, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, enzyme deficiencies, food intolerance, etc). If you suffer from constipation or other problems of the digestive system, click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine" and read the articles under 'Healthy colon'.

2
Posted by: musa | 2010/11/24

Hello Doc.i think is enzyme deficiencies,bcos my system can no longer digest spices espicaly peper.Pls wat do i do?

Reply to musa

Dear Musa