Posted by: Marie | 2009-01-29

Indications &  Side Effects - Etomine

I suffer from anxiety and insomnia. My doctor has precribed Etomine 40 mg and Menograine 0.025 mg. I would like to know why he has prescribed these specific medicines and what the major side effects are. I cannot seems to find this info on the web.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Clothiapine is quite potent and is effective in treating severe anxiety, psychosis and neurotic symptoms - Most common side effects may include a dry mouth, and dizziness and sedation.

Menograine is usually prescribed for migraine prevention or for the treatment of hot flushes. It is however becoming a more accepted treatment for insomnia. These can also cause dry mouth and dizziness.

Posted by: Mich | 2016-02-22

I have been given etomine for sleeping and it has a bad side effect. I am having problems with having orgasms. How long does it take for the effects of this medication to leave your body?

Reply to Mich

i use Etomine 40mg 1 tablet at night but since i being using it i expeirce hair loss has anyone had the same problem please advise

I have been experiencing twitches and numbness in my mouth that gives me problems with speaking. I am salivating more than normal. could this be a problem?

Posted by: Bhudi | 2013-05-31

im having heart pain and im using Menograine which was were prescribed by my Dr and the pain is still there help please are they good for my condition?

Reply to Bhudi