Question

IndianGold lotion

Any side effects or not

Dear Anon,

This is not a product as a sex therapist and sexologist I am familiar with. I am sure if you google it you may come across much information. As for the valifity of the information I cannot vouch. When in doubt consult your doctor.

5
Posted by: Gugu | 2010/05/22

I am 34 &  i struggle with orgasm, even when i''m masturbating its a bit of a struggle &  its not as intense or long enough. Its always been like that through my whole sexual life which started when i was 18.

I have given up as i dont enjoy sex, i heard about this G-shot on TV, i want to know if it works &  what kind of doctors give the shot. In Pretoria

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: mark | 2010/05/19

Hi,where can i get this stuff from

Reply to mark
Posted by: Aon | 2010/05/19

Google it

Reply to Aon
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/05/19

What is this and what is it used for?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/19

Dear Anon,

Reply to sexologist