Question
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Indian Ladies

With due respect to ladies of other race groups, i am just curious due to culutral beliefs whether indian ladies go all out in the bedroom. By that i mean do you guys do anal, blows, swallow etc.

Do you mean Indian ladies or Muslim ladies? Do you consider 'anal, blow, swallow' as the norm for a relationship? Sexuality is the same every where within every race group. What individuals prefer or allow, differ according to preferences, fantacies, values and personal boundaries.

26
Posted by: Fatima | 2010-08-27

This is so not good,i''m with a black guy and i know most indian cheat with black men.sexuall styles differ from person to person,maybe our spicy food make it difficult to try the anal,pls guys dont hate!!!

Reply to Fatima
Posted by: Honda | 2010-08-27

Gentlemen , Please , you guys are acting like idiots.....I don''t think you guys have been with indian woman, you are just talking from the fantasie that you have and that is dying to be with an indian woman.....you Guys are too cheap to be with these indian woman.....YOU DON''T KNOW THEM AT ALL....
So Don''t make up Stories if you don''t know and leave this forum for educated people to correspond .......

Hey I''m an INDIAN GENTLEMEN....
Chow

Reply to Honda
Posted by: Annoyed | 2010-08-27

Curious, you always try your luck on this site, you are so predictable, Gee you make me sick. You log on with different names trying to fool us, you''re so dump. Go to a date site or keep on masturbating.

Reply to Annoyed
Posted by: Woman | 2010-08-27

Curious, I''ve followed your posts and want to know - what are you researching? what is your age? You seem to be asking academically minded questions. I''m just curious, you know :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-27

Bab thats an unfair comment posted by yourself. R are you going to reply to my comments?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: bab | 2010-08-26

indian woman are horny and they love taking other peoples men love married men and also they love black men a lot

Reply to bab
Posted by: Good | 2010-08-26

First of Apache you''re a racist p rick &  second Indians are sappoused to be the real deal, anyone of you Einsteins know about karma sutra?

Reply to Good
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

How old are you R?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Thanks Ladylee. R you seem like a really busy women. What sort of work do you do. The reason i am asking R is due to them not willing to do anything else except for the sex part but i guess i have been with the wrong women. But R would you not agree that it works both ways in the bedroom one should feel free to initiate whatever one wants to. I agree you will never know the fire unless you ignite it. Wow R you could give me a lot of advise and tips.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: R | 2010-08-26

I''m here Curious. I do work you know!
Why are u asking if u been with Indian chicks? I mean you should understand by now how we are. We keep our secrets in the bedroom, and we are not boring in bed! If our guy fails to provide the excitement, don''t expect us to do it all. ANd I geuss this applies to all women in general.
That is why people love is, because we have this mystery about us. If your partner is a bit boring, help her out of her shell, gently and lovingly, you never know the fire unless you ignite it!

Reply to R
Posted by: Laydee | 2010-08-26

ever heard of Kama sutra... read history you''ll get your answers there!

Reply to Laydee
Posted by: Phil | 2010-08-26

Thats the prove right there, they cant even say something...its not a suprise. Kg you were right dead chickens indeed.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Apache | 2010-08-26

Indian women do it for me to touch and to hold to caress and hell they can bonk....Black women like to suck but lazy to bonk back they are clumsy ,White women cum too easily lack endurance but they can handle anal well ....Cloured women like their beer first then they fall off to sleep after their first cum

Proudly South African ..........had them all .

Reply to Apache
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Thanks Kg...

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Kg | 2010-08-26

Indian ladies, please share your light and experiences...
Any comments...

Reply to Kg
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Thanks Kg and Anon007 for your responses - but i would like to hear form the indain women themselves, if possible.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: anon007 | 2010-08-26

hi Curious
That is true and I am white and try them all

Reply to anon007
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

No point Kg just Curious.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Kg | 2010-08-26

I''m black, and your point is...?

Reply to Kg
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Ok Kg - what race are you?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Kg | 2010-08-26

Lets be realistic curious, you cant deny it man, if you''ve been with an indian girl before, then you''ll relate with what i said.

Reply to Kg
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Anon you got it all wrong i am not trying to pick up anyone .

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2010-08-26

Thanks for your response R. R i am an indain gent and just curious. I have been with a few (not many) indian girls and its only sex and nothing more.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: R | 2010-08-26

We are rather conservative, and personally I would never try anal. Indian girls don''t really discuss their sex lives with each, so its hard for me to answer your ?
But what I do know is that I do enjoy sex, and like to be touched and teased.
Why u asking anyway? what are u?

Reply to R
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-26

I''m a black guy, i used to work in Durb''''s, and i had an Indian g/f very beautiful nice staright hair, but in bed we could only do missionary, no blow, no doggy etc.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-08-26

Reply to sexologist