Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

Increasing dose

My Cilift dose will be increasing from 20mg to 40mg. What side effects can I expect? Will they generally be the same as when you first start with it? I' ve been on 20mg Cilift for about 10 weeks now and it is the first AD I' ve taken. I also take 10mg Stilnox daily.

NO new side-effects are likely. At a higher dose one miht for a shirt time, experience a return for a few days of whatever side-effects you noticed in the first days of taking the med, but as you've been on the lower dose for 10 weeks already, there may be nothing to notice.