Question
Posted by: Rasta | 2010-10-11

Increase volume

Where can I buy semen volume meds. My wife and I are trying for a baby, and finding that during her ovulation period, I am running out of volume.....that is mainly because of the frequency of sex because we are trying. So where, and will it be wise to get such meds. Response will be appreciated.

Unfortunately no such 'volume' medicine exists. If you have been trying to conceive for more than 12 months, it is better to consult an urologist. Luckily it is not the volume that counts – it is the best swimmer that gets the prize!
Deidre - SASHA

9
Posted by: STALLION | 2010-10-18

In order to get your wife pregnant you only need to ejaculate into her vagina every second day during her ovulation period. Good quality sperm lasts for 2 days

Maybe you are having to many intercourse sessions. Therefore the quality and volume of your sperm get too low for fertilisation. You are shooting more water than sperm.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Ja | 2010-10-12

HCG - 250iu EOD. Ovidrel preferably but Pregnyl will also do the trick. The efficacy of Ovidrel is MUCH higher than Pregnyl. Almost double so i would increase the dose accordingly.

Most Dr''s dont have much of a clue when it comes to these things.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: me | 2010-10-12

ha haaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reply to me
Posted by: buddie | 2010-10-12

Hi Dr. my voete brand partymaal dat ek voel asof daar vuur gemaak word onder hulle, ook voel dit asof hulle " dood" gaan, help asb.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Woman | 2010-10-11

Also smoke less weed, it decreases sperm production.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: nanino | 2010-10-11

Jelly is absolutely right

Reply to nanino
Posted by: ed@jelly | 2010-10-11

maybe thats how u were conceived...with pumkin seeds!

Reply to ed@jelly
Posted by: jelly | 2010-10-11

Go to Fruid and Vegs and buy pumpkin seed, Have a handfull a day ,look after a week, and see if the volume has increase, this is not a joke by the way.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-11

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist