Question
Posted by: PRINCE | 2009-02-11

increase sperm count and sperm motility

how to increase sperm count and sperm motility.

Dear Prince

There are several pharmacological preparations on the market to enhance sperm count as well as sperm motility but if the morphology is affected then this is unlikely to improve. It is important to note that morphology is the single most important determinate of pregnancy success and the other factors such as count and motility can be adjusted successfully by varies other means medication and laboratory methods. Therefore a detailed sperm analysis is necessary before opting blindly for treatment.

Answered by: Dr M. I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Rix | 2009-02-17

The doctor does not refer back to old posts. You will have to copy and paste your post on a new post.

Reply to Rix
Posted by: PRINCE | 2009-02-16

thank you Dr. Cassim for your response. I was diagnosed azospermia and my test result shows FSH 9.452, LH 9.491, PROCLATIN 23.742, TESTOTERONE 4.56. what is your advice based on this information.

Reply to PRINCE