Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2012-10-17

Increase in breast size on the one

Hi Dr,

I am a little concerned. Over the past 2 weeks or so I have come to notice that my left breast has increased dramaticly (more or les a cup size), I cannot feel any lumps. It is abit sensitive. And my nipple is extreamly sensitive.
Is this normal or should I be concerned? I have had a baby almost 7 months ago and stopped breastfeeding after the first week. I did take pills to stop the milk production and did not have any problems.

Nadine

This is not unusual but you will have to consult your doctor for a mammogram and ultrasound to determine if there is any underlying cause to be concerned about.