Posted by: eml | 2008-11-21

last year october i was supposed to get my increase , but i did not get it, i never have to ask as in 2005 they said the company is not doing well . in 2006 i get increase. in october. then last year nothing . then i presumed no one got it as we were not that busy.but to my surprise this year July when i decided to ask for raise i was told even last year i got it , the manager said he gave me increase , only when they check their report is stated that i did not get anything. he asked the financial and she agreed that she forgot to give a raise when everybody get it . they only gave me the raise for this year in july , and he never say anything about that, must i ask them . or what? we are a very small company. and have been with the co. for 9 yrs,

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Increase

There is no right in law to receive an increase. There is only a interest and this interest is not related to the legal right. It is suggested that you raise it as a query as to when they are going to be giving the increase.

Best regards,