Posted by: bob | 2009-01-20

inconsistent semen

lately my semen has turned a slight yellow from a previous whitish/milky colour. Also the consistency seems different, almost like small jelly like particles within the semen. Can there be something wrong with my testes and sperm production? - that these are dead sperm cells

this sounds very peculiar and may be a sign of a more troubling problem - please consult a doctor. However it may just be smegma (a cottage cheese looking discharge of dead skin cells used to lubricate the penis). Try washing your penis more regularly, if the problem persists, please see a doctor

Posted by: Bill | 2009-01-21

Try drinking more water maybe you are dehydrated. Mine is not yellowish, but I have noticed that when I take a zinc supplement, it is like omo washing powder advert " it make the whites whiter and the brights brighter"  Try it maybe it will solve the problem.

Reply to Bill