Posted by: WONDER | 2012-01-23

Incomplete bowl function

I suffer from incomplete bowl movement with the result that there is always stool in the rectum. This result in that when I have sex with my husband there will be some stool coming out (I suppose it is from the pressure). I will go to the toilet 3 to 4 times a day but it seldom a proper bowl movement. This is becoming a very embarrasing situation to me. Is there any medication that I can take to help this? I was thinking of maybe Agiolex or some natural granules? I was told after a colonoskopy that I have a very long intestine. I suffer from IBS. Your advise will be appreciated

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for an examination and the correct treatment. It is possible that there is poor nerve stimulation to the anus that protects against the involuntary passing of stools.