Question
Posted by: Tamsyn | 2010/04/06

Incessant Barkers

Hello, I really hope you can help me.. I have two miniature daschunds who are incessant barkers and I''m getting complaints from neighbours. I''ve heard about ant-bark collars and pheromone collars and I''m not sure which one works better, or if I should rather get a bahaviourist in. Im a teacher and am away for most of the day. I also don''t have alot of money to sped on this so that poses a problem too. Please could you help me, I really dont want to have to get rid of them and Im feeling loads of pressure to do so from the neighbours, Im also in a rented house and so couldnt really leave them inside all day, which is my only other option as I dont have a back garden...

Dear Tamsyn

It is impossible to keep two daschunds quiet for a whole day if left on their own.

5
Posted by: Tracey | 2010/04/14

Obviously they are bored and need some stimulation. Have you tried giving them toys? How about getting them those toy balls that you can put treats into? As they play with them, the treats drop out.....

Reply to Tracey
Posted by: Ruth | 2010/04/14

well my dear Expert, that wasn''t really much help to this poor woman! come on now, help her out with a suggestion...

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Ruth | 2010/04/14

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Ruth | 2010/04/14

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/09

Dear Tamsyn

Reply to Cybervet