Question

In-utero hiccups

I am 37 weeks pregnant and unlike my 1st pregnancy, my baby has been having hiccups this time around. I have noticed that these have increased quite a bit in the past week or so

Should I be worried?

No, as long as the movements are good, there is nothing to worry about.

2
Posted by: Amy | 2009/02/02

Hi there anon. To be honest with you the inutero hiccups were the worst thing of my entire pregnancy Lol. They were really bad with my daughter,from about 7 months she' d have them 4 to 5 times a day. Every single day. And they' d last for half an hour sometimes.
I' d get so irritated sometimes. After birth it stayed the same and her hiccups have only started getting less now and she' s 4 months already.good luck girl and don' t worry it' s perfectly normal. And good luck with the birth.

Reply to Amy
Posted by: Amy | 2009/02/02

Reply to Amy