Question
Posted by: Qq | 2009/04/01

In rare company

Can someone please tell me what it means when someone says you are in rare company. I should' ve asked but it was a while ago.

I'm not sue what the person may have meant when they said that to you, and you don't mention the context in which it was said. Generally it would mean that you are, in some respect, unlike most other people ( meant in a nice way ) and comparable only to a few exceptional people.

1
Posted by: Qq | 2009/04/01

Thanks CS. I was actually commenting on an april fools article in a forum for an angency I work for.

Reply to Qq