Question
Posted by: Annie1 | 2009/12/03

In pain when ovulating

Hi doc, Ive been having this problem for a while now, I get heavy spotting for 2 weeks before my periods, when my husband and I make love I bleed and then bleed for 2 days, or when I ovulate I have emense pain and feels that I can' t walk, my Gyni can only help me in Jan but if you can maybe tell what it could be then I can prepare myself. Its very frustrating cause the are sometimes days that go by that i cant even make love to hubby because I' m bleeding again! Your help would be appreciated!

It could be a problem with the cervix. This is the commonest cause of bleding after intercourse. You would need an examination to diagnose this.

2