Posted by: Bigmamma | 2009-07-08

In Pain!!!

Im’  7 weeks pregnant with my second child and would like to know.
Before I became pregnant I used Norflex for my lower back pain! I broke my " stuitjie"  when I was a child, and still suffers from pain everyday! I was just wondering if there’ s any possibility that I can continue to use this pain medication or not?
Thanks in advance for your urgent response!!
Thank you, have a nice day!

Expert ImageArchive

You must consult your medical doctor regarding any medication.
If your back pain is due problems with your coccyx then I would advise you to see your nearest osteopath. Osteopathy can be effective at treating coccyx pain as well as other types of back pain. It is much better to get to the route cause of a problem rather than resorting to medication which usually stabilises symptoms. For more information on osteopathy visit

Dr Guy Ashburner