Question
Posted by: meme | 2011-01-21

in not sure

i was a virgin or still am im not sure, i was foolin around with my boyfriend and he placed his pinus on my vigina and he kept pushing it in and sad it was in but i felt that it was stil on the surface,becouse this was my first time i was very obsevent and thot i''d surely feel it if it goes in me but nothing.so im sure if that was it or what i cant ask him im not sure how he will react.

From what you have said, it is not possible to be absolutely sure whether you have had penetrative sex or not but I would imagine that you would be aware if penetration had occurred. What is so important however, is to ensure that you are practicing safe sex and using condoms!

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-01-22

Reply to Sexologist