Question
Posted by: pa3cia | 2012/07/09

in need of the baby

I am 30 years of age &  have been trying to conceive for the past 5 month with no luck. where do I go for help?

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Try timing intercourse around ovulation, but there is no need to seek medical help at this stage.

2

Posted by: Faith | 2012/07/09

In " need"  of " the"  baby? A baby is not a commodity that anyone " needs" ! " The"  baby - like its the b-all and end-all of everything?
Babies should be born when you are financially, morally and emotionally ready and not something that you simply need! I feel sorry for these babies that are born under these circumstances, really now! Come on people! Start bringing up children with the right attitude and not just for " needing the baby" . A child is foreva not just to fill a gap in your life.

Reply to Faith