Posted by: Maria | 2009-03-10

In Love With My Son In Law

I have a big problem I am a 40 year old mother of a 21 year old daughter.
My daughter is dating a 30 year old man whom I think is in love with me and I am also inlove with the man.
We only kissed once and it was so nice that I did not want to let him go. I love my daughter so much that I do not want to see her get hurt and I told her to leave this man because he is not his type and my daughter is in love with him too and she' s thinking of moving in together with the man.
I can' t stop thinking about him.
He called an hour ago just to say HI and he said to me when can we kiss again and I said to him how about I come to his place this evening because I know my daughter can' t go there at night at least we will be safe and alone.

Why, being a woman old enough to know better, did you kiss your daughter's boy-friend ? You know how profoundly this will hurt your daughter --- how can you be so selfish ? And now you are planing a sneaky visit to him this evening for more ? And why did you tell your daughter that he is not her type --- to try to get him for yourself ? Have you no shame at all ? Try being a mother.

Posted by: dee | 2009-03-12

Your daughter should be the most precious and important thing in the world to you .
You do not deserve to have a child if you can cheat on her with her own man!! that is not acceptable in anyones eyes. he is a cheat and is looking for a good time with you as well as your daughter. if you love her then stop playing your sick games just because you need some fun! if you think its okay then come out with it - both of you and tell your daughter - see how much fun it is after that. There are lots of other men out there go find one!

Reply to dee
Posted by: R | 2009-03-11

Sooner or later he' s gonna dump you, because he' s a joller. He will tell others about the two of you. Your daughter will find out, because people talk. You will loose your daughter, your selfrespect and your will have lifelong pain. Not worth it.

Reply to R
Posted by: T | 2009-03-11

The daughter' s husband isn' t good enough for her, yet you see fit to take him!?! Get over yourself...FAST

Reply to T
Posted by: DODDY | 2009-03-11

Maria, I think you are watching too much TV! What you did or are doing, only happens on TV like in the bold and the beautiful and NEVER in REAL LIFE! How do you hope to live with yourself after your daughter finds out about the kiss and who knows what else will have done when she finds out. Get real woman!

Reply to DODDY
Posted by: J | 2009-03-11

Pray, tell us what happened last night.

He touched you, you were all wet, and then?

Reply to J
Posted by: Ag no man ! | 2009-03-10

Yislaaaik. Sis man, thats really a bad one. Ugggh !

Reply to Ag no man !
Posted by: wait | 2009-03-10

amen - you are really funny!!!LMAO

Reply to wait
Posted by: Leila | 2009-03-10

Your daughter is old enough to make her own decisions as regarding this man. You want to cheat with your daughters boyfriend and you are encouraging him to cheat on your daughter with you - you are really beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: amen | 2009-03-10

may God come down physically to take this woman the world has been so evil this days, you were suppose to protect your girl cos she didnt chose you to be her mother it is nature so respect that.

Reply to amen
Posted by: cally | 2009-03-10

He' s not good enough for your daughter but he' s good enough for you to play around with? How could you do this to your daughter? It' s a complete betrayal of her trust.

Reply to cally
Posted by: Puke | 2009-03-10

No you won' t leave him alone. You already making plans to meet up again. What the F is wrong with you? Sis, it' s disgusting and you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. Have you no class, no self respect, no morals???? Are you that inadequate that you can' t find your own partner instead have to steal someone elses - your daughters?
OMG - you make me want to puke!

Reply to Puke
Posted by: Maria | 2009-03-10

I am going to leave him alone but I don' t think he' s good for my daughter.
he will still do the same thing behind her back

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Brooke Logan? | 2009-03-10

I think you watch too much of the bold and the beautiful. only Brooke logan can get away with joling with her duaghter' s man.

go find your own man and leave this one alone. sies maan!

Reply to Brooke Logan?
Posted by: R | 2009-03-10

Reply to R
Posted by: What? | 2009-03-10

I don' t even understand why you even kissed him in the first place. Don' t fuel this any further, it' s very very wrong and you know it.

Reply to What?
Posted by: Wait | 2009-03-10

you will loose your daughter forever - are you willing to do that? stop being a bit h and be a mother - you have no morals, values or principles - You should be Shot!!!! Finish and Klaar

Reply to Wait
Posted by: dodgy | 2009-03-10

damn this is dodgy...serious pain is going to come from this if you pursue it... and it wont be worth the pleasure....!

Reply to dodgy
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-10

What is wrong with this world??? You want to make out with your DAUGHTER' S LOVER????

So what you are thinking, a threesome..hahahahahahahaha, Get a grip woman and find your own toy boy! :-(

If I was your daughter and I found out, I will never talk to you again, EVER!

Reply to Really