Question
Posted by: papillon | 2008/09/24

in love with M.D.

He was my father' s doctor...maybe it' s transference, cross transferrence extending on to a 3rd party (myself)...He showed up on my door step!!! Did not answer the door. I can' t get him out of my mind.....images, gestures.....wow...powerful....Could this be professsional misconduct...no sex but emotional connection?

Could be many varieties of transference. Has he EVER been involved in any way in YOUR medical care ? If so it would be highly unethical for him to form a relationship with you. And isn't he a lot older than you ? This just doesn't sound at all wide. Move on, with the aid of a counsellor if necessary, and make new friends