Question
Posted by: Martie | 2009/05/20

In love with Chad

Dear Doc
I saw the video of Gotta be Somebody from Nickleback now I am totally in love with Chad. I watch the video over and over - I have not seen such a perfect man in my life ever. I can' t stop thinking about him and I know I will never even meet him and I am not his type. I am also happily married. How do I stop thinking about this perfect man?
Its so unfair.

It is very easy to “fall in love” with a movie character as it is part of a fantasy. Living real life is often far removed from what the media can portray. Your marriage is real and obviously contains the ups and downs and hard reality of daily living with another person. One could easily fall in the trap of becoming overly aware of the “faults” in one’s partner and forget to notice the good. Maybe you should focus on identifying what it is in your partner that you appreciate and what makes your relationship special and rekindle the appreciation between you.

9
Posted by: jack | 2009/05/20

sorry 4 u

Reply to jack
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/20

get real wake up,

Posted by: Martie | 2009/05/20

No, its not a movie - he is not an actor. He is the lead singer of Nickleback and it is a music video. And he is not acting just singing. Can' t take my eyes from the TV.

Reply to Martie
Posted by: Anonymous to Martie | 2009/05/20

you see they get paid to act like that you should no that. they are only actors hallooooooo

Reply to Anonymous to Martie
Posted by: Martie | 2009/05/20

OK all your kind advice is not working. Just look at the man - have you all seen the video?

Reply to Martie
Posted by: Eish | 2009/05/20

Bend over and kick yourself... Wake up lady...Stop dreaming...

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Jim | 2009/05/20

Wake up and smell the coffee

Reply to Jim
Posted by: Martie | 2009/05/20

But seriously - have you ever seen such a perfect stud?

Reply to Martie
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/20

get real its only a movie .lol